Day: February 8, 2015
Recruitment of Project Scientists in Ministry of Earth Sciences on contract basis. Last Date : 21/02/2015
Government of India
Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Project Scientist –B : 08 posts, Pay : Rs. 21000/- + HRA + DA, Age : 35 years
- Project Scientist – C : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 22200/- + HRA + DA, Age : 40 years
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send with in 15 days (i.e. up to 21/02/2015) from the date of publication (published on 06/02/2015) to Deputy Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Raod, New Delhi – 110003.
Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH)
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – CSIR)
Sector 39-A, Chandigarh – 160036
Published at http://www.jobpotli.com/
- Senior Principal Scientist/ Principal Scientist : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs. 8900/- & Rs. 8700/-, Age : 50/45 Years
- Senior Scientist/ Scientist : 11 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay: Rs. 6600/- & Rs. 7600/-, Age : 32/37 years
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to Administrative Officer, Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector 39-A, Chandigarh-160036 so as to reach on or before 12/03/2015.
Please visit HRD/ Recruitment/ Tender section at http://www.imtech.res.in for complete details.
Recruitment of 62390 posts of Constable and Rifleman in Central Police Forces and Assam Rifle by SSC. Online Last Date : 23/02/2015
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-3
Recruitment of Constables (General Duty – GD) in the Indo Tibet Border Police Force (ITBP), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) And SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles – 2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites application for the following 62390 posts of Constables (GD) in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSF, NIA and SSB :
- Constable (General Duty – GD) / Rifleman (GD) : 62390 posts approx. in various states and in various CAPFs and Assam Rifles, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2000, Age : 18-23 years as on 01/08/2015, Qualification : 10th pass or Matriculation or High School
Written Examination – on 04/10/2015.
Fee Payable : Rs.50/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen) by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) or SBI Challan or online payment through account with the State Bank of India.
How to Apply : The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format online or on paper.
Online – Candidates can apply Online at http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 25/01/2015 to 21/02/2015 (Part-I) and up to 23/02/2015 for Part-II.
Offline – Application in prescribed format should be sent on or before 23/02/2015 (02/03/2015 for candidates from far-flung areas) and should be send to any of the 9 regional/sub-offices of SSC where candidates want to apply.
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts of Constables in ITB Police (ITBP) from Indian citizens.
- Constable (Driver) : 472 posts (UR-149, OBC-95, SC-180, ST-48), Age : 20-27 years, Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs. 2000/-
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to reach the designated address on or before the last date 16/02/2015 (last date is 23/02/2015 for the candidates of Far – flung areas)
Advertisement for recruitment of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) in ITBP
- Head- Constable (Dresser Veterinary) : 39 posts in (UR-20, OBC-9, SC-6, ST-4), Age : Between 18 to 25 years, Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400/-
Fee : Rs.50/-in form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS).
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to reach the Inspector General (North East), ITBP, Old AP Secretariat Building, Cantt Area, GS Road, Shillong (Meghalaya) -793001” on or before the last date 16/02/2015 (last date is 23/02/2015 for the candidates of Far-flung areas)
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) : 11 posts (Electronics – 6, Mechanical – 3, Electrical – 2), Stipend of Rs.4000/- PM for one years and will be posted in Rs.10050-25450/-, Qualification : Diploma in Engineering with 60% marks., Age : 28 years
Application Fee : Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque for Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) payable at Ghaziabad in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited’.
How to Apply : Apply Online at BEL website from 28/01/2015 to 14/02/2015 only. Print version of online application along with Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque and copies of documents should reach to “Post Box No. 3057, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003” on or before 21/02/2015 through ordinary post.
Please visit https://jobapply.in/belghaziabad2015/ for details and online submission of application.
- Category – II (Stipendiary Trainee) (As Technician/C and Technician/B) : 41 Posts (SC – 13, OBC – 8) in various Trades, Age : 18-27 years for SC and 18-27 years for OBC, Stipend During Training: Rs. 6200/- p.m. for 1st year and 7200/- p.m. for 2nd year. One time book allowance of Rs.1500/-, Pay Scale : Rs.5200 – 20200 Rs. 2400 / Rs.2000
How to Apply : Completed applications should be sent to Administrative Officer-III, NRB, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities, Kalpakkam – 603102 so as to reach on or before 23/02/2015.
Complete details and application format is available at http://barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy242.pdf