Day: February 22, 2015
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069
COMBINED GEO-SCIENTIST and GEOLOGIST EXAMINATION 2015
The Union Public Service commission will hold the Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2015 commencing from 23rd May 2015 for recruitment to following posts Geologist in various departments of Government of India. The examination will be held at various centres across the country.
- Geologist Group A : 150 posts in Geological Survey of India, Age : 21-32 years as on 01/01/2015
- Geophysicist Group A : 40 posts in Geological Survey of India, Age : 21-32 years as on 01/01/2015
- Chemist Group A : 50 posts in Geological Survey of India, Age : 21-32 years as on 01/01/2015
- Jr. Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) Group A : 29 posts in Central Ground Water Board, Age : 21-35 years as on 01/01/2015
Fee : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply : Apply Online at UPSC website http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 21/02/2015 to 20/03/2015.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICE (IES)/ INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICE (ISS) EXAMINATION, 2015
The Union Public Service commission will hold the Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination commencing from 23rd May 2015 for recruitment to Grade IV of the Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS). The examination will be held at various centers across the country.
Conditions of Eligibility : 61 posts (Indian Economic Service – 06, Indian Statistical Service – 55)
(A) Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
- Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2015. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules.
- Educational Qualifications: A candidate for the Indian Economic Service (IES) must have obtained a Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics and candidate for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) must have obtained a Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics from a recognised University.
(C) Physical Standards: candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2015 as prescribed in the detailed advertisement.
Fee : Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply : Candidates need to apply Online only at UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 21/02/2015 to to 20/03/2015 till 11.59 pm.
(A Central University) Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand – 246174
Online Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following faculty positions in various disciplines of the university :
- Assistant Professor : 88 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 AGP Rs.6000/-
- Associate Professor : 46 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.9000/-
- Professor : 29 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.10000/-
How to Apply : This is a rolling advertisement, however, for first round of selection, Please submit application Online at HNBGU Srinagar website on or before 30/04/2015.
Please visit http://www.recruitmenthnbgu.co.in for online application form along with detailed information relating to qualifications, experience, etc.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Executive Engineer posts in NPCIL
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL), a premier central Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy. NPCIL invites Online applications for the following posts of Executive Trainee (ET-2015) from Engineering Graduates :
- Executive Trainee (ET) : 110 posts in the disciplines of (Mechanical-55, Electrical-15, Electronics-8, Chemical-15, Instrumentation-7, Industrial & Fire Safety-10), Age : 26 years, Stipend : Rs. 20000/-, will be posted in the pay scale Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/- as Scientific Officers , Qualification : Full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 years duration) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the relevant engineering disciplines
Application Fee : Rs.250/- belonging to General and OBC category only by bank challan and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India. The bank charges of Rs.20/- towards payment of Application Fee will have to be borne by the applicant.
How to Apply : Apply Online at NPCIL website from 01/03/2015 to 15/03/2015 only..
For more detailed information and online submission of application, please visit http://www.npcilonline.co.in
National Thermal Power Limited (NTPC)NTPC Bhawan, Scope Complex, Core-7, Institutional Area
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Special Drive for Scheduled Tribe (ST) for Experienced Finance Executives
Maharatna NTPC looking for experienced Finance Executives for its Projects / Stations through online submission of application (Advt. No. 02/2015) :
- Finance Executives : 15 posts in E2/E3/ E4 level, Pay Scale : E2 Rs. 24900 – 50500 / E3 Rs. 29100 – 54500 / E4 Rs. 32900 – 58000, Qualification : CA/ ICWA with 2/4/6 years post qualification experience., Age : 37/42/47 years.
How to Apply : Apply Online at NTPC website from 24/02/2015 to 16/03/2015 only.
Please visit NTPC website http://open.ntpccareers.net/fin15/index.php for more details and online submission of application.