Month: March 2015
INDIAN ARMYArmy Medical Corps
Join Indian Army as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer in Army Medical Corps
Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt and completed internship for grant of Short Service Commission in the Army Medical Corps.
- Vacancies : 400 posts, Eligibility: Candidates must possess medical qualification. Post Graduate degree holders i.e. MD/ MS/ MCh/ DM may also apply. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI. Candidates who will be completing internship by the last date of submission of application may also apply., Age : must not have attained 45 years of age on 31st Dec 2015., Pay Band : PB-3 Rs. 17160 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs. 6100 + Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs. 6000 + NPA @25% of Basic + Grade Pay + MSP and other
Fee : Rs.200/- to be paid online.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Army Medical Corp website from 09/03/2015 to 31/03/2015 only.
Please visit http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in for all the details and online application format.
Indian Maritime University (IMU)East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai – 600119
Indian Maritime University invites applications from Indian nationals for faculty positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor :
- Professor : 08 posts in various subjects/ disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400 – 67000 AGP Rs. 10000/-
- Associate Professor : 20 posts in various subjects/ disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400 – 67000 AGP Rs. 9000/-
- Assistant Professor : 26 posts in various subjects/ disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs.15600 – 39100 AGP Rs. 6000
How to Apply : The filled in applications should reach The Deputy Registrar (Administration), Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai – 600119 by post on or before 20/04/2015.
Please visit http://imu.edu.in/index.php?latestnews=1&newsid=343 for details and application format.
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Recruitment Professor posts in RGNIYD
RGNIYD has openings for Professors in various disciplines :
- Professor : 05 posts, Pay Scale : PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 Grade pay Rs. 10000, Age : 55 years
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send on or before 06/04/2015 to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Pennalur , Sriperumbudur – 602105 , Tamil Nadu.
Please visit http://www.rgniyd.gov.in/content/invites-application-posts-professors for all the details and application format.
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT)
(Established by RBI)Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500057
IDRBT, a premier Institute of Banking Technology in the country, spearheads efforts in providing state-of-the-art technologies for the Banking and Financial Sector, Institute invites top talent with high passion for Research and Academics for the positions of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
- Associate Professor and Assistant Professor : 06 posts in various IT specialisation / disciplines, Qualification : Ph.D in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems / Information Security / Banking Technologies or Closely Related Areas with a first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch with a consistently good academic record throughout. , Age : 50 years.
How to Apply : The filled-in application may be sent to “The Director, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57” by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a Rolling Advertisement, and though candidates may apply at any time; applications received shall be processed from time to time at certain cut-off dates. All applications received by 31/03/2015 will be processed in the first lot.
Please visit http://www.idrbt.ac.in/careers.html for detailed information and application form.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited
NMDC Steel Limited (NSL)
NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and NMDC Limited is looking for Executive Trainee (Technical) and Executive Trainee (Administration)
NMDC Steel Limited (NSL), a wholly owned subsidiary of NMDC Limited. Online applications are invited from young, energetic, result oriented and promising talent in the country for the post of Executive Trainee (Technical) and Executive Trainee (Administration) for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and for NMDC Limited :
- Executive Trainee (Technical) : 201 posts for various disciplines (NSL-169, NMDC-32)
- Executive Trainee (Administration) : 49 posts for various disciplines (NSL-39, NMDC-10)
Age : 27 years as on 24/03/2015.
Application Fee : Rs.300/- (no fee for SC/ST/PWD) can be made through net – banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to Apply : Apply Online on or before 24/03/2015 at NMDC Website only. There will be separate online application form for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and NMDC Limited.
Doon University, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
(University established by the Government of Uttarakhand)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates in the prescribed format for the Faculty positions of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in Doon University, Dehradun :
- Professor : 08 posts in the Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 AGP Rs.10000
- Associate Professor : 14 posts in the Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 AGP Rs.9000
- Assistant Professor : 20 posts in the Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 AGP Rs.6000
- Librarian : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 GP Rs.10000
- Deputy Librarian : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 GP Rs.8000
How to Apply : Duly completed Applications in all respect along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “Doon University” payable at Dehradun should be sent to theOffice of the Registrar, Doon University on or before 30/03/2015.
Please visit http://uk.gov.in/announcements/view/96 for details and application form.