Day: March 7, 2015
INDIAN ARMYArmy Medical Corps
Join Indian Army as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer in Army Medical Corps
Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt and completed internship for grant of Short Service Commission in the Army Medical Corps.
- Vacancies : 400 posts, Eligibility: Candidates must possess medical qualification. Post Graduate degree holders i.e. MD/ MS/ MCh/ DM may also apply. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI. Candidates who will be completing internship by the last date of submission of application may also apply., Age : must not have attained 45 years of age on 31st Dec 2015., Pay Band : PB-3 Rs. 17160 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs. 6100 + Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs. 6000 + NPA @25% of Basic + Grade Pay + MSP and other
Fee : Rs.200/- to be paid online.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Army Medical Corp website from 09/03/2015 to 31/03/2015 only.
Please visit http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in for all the details and online application format.
Indian Maritime University (IMU)East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai – 600119
Indian Maritime University invites applications from Indian nationals for faculty positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor :
- Professor : 08 posts in various subjects/ disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400 – 67000 AGP Rs. 10000/-
- Associate Professor : 20 posts in various subjects/ disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400 – 67000 AGP Rs. 9000/-
- Assistant Professor : 26 posts in various subjects/ disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs.15600 – 39100 AGP Rs. 6000
How to Apply : The filled in applications should reach The Deputy Registrar (Administration), Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai – 600119 by post on or before 20/04/2015.
Please visit http://imu.edu.in/index.php?latestnews=1&newsid=343 for details and application format.
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Recruitment Professor posts in RGNIYD
RGNIYD has openings for Professors in various disciplines :
- Professor : 05 posts, Pay Scale : PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 Grade pay Rs. 10000, Age : 55 years
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send on or before 06/04/2015 to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Pennalur , Sriperumbudur – 602105 , Tamil Nadu.
Please visit http://www.rgniyd.gov.in/content/invites-application-posts-professors for all the details and application format.