Month: March 2015
THDC India Limited – Recruitment of Executive Trainees (Law) through CLAT-2015
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of UP)
THDC India Limited, intends to recruit Executive Trainees (Law) through CLAT-2015 :
- Executive Trainee (Law) : Age : 30 years as on 31/0/2015, Qualification : Law Graduate with 65% marks., Valid Score in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2015. Candidate should have appeared CLAT 2015 Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) to be conducted by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University for the purpose of admission in post graduate programme (2 year LLM) in the National Law Universities and few other Institutes. and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by CLAT – 2015 Organizing Body., Pay Scale : Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 20600 – 3% – 46500 (IDA) (Provisional) during the period of training. These candidates will be absorbed after successful completion of raining as Sr. Officer in E – 3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 24900 – 3% – 50500 (IDA) (Provisional)
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send on or before 15/05/2015 only.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)Mumbai
Online applications are invited for the following posts in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from Indian citizens :
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) : 06 posts (UR-3, OBC-2, SC-1)
- Manager (Technical – Civil) : 02 posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Manager (Technical – Electrical) : 02 posts (UR-2)
- Assistant Manager (Security) : 09 posts (UR-4, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1)
How to Apply : Apply Online at RBI website from 09/03/2015 to 23/03/2015.
The further detail along with a link to online submission of application is available at http://rbi.org.in
PO – Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058, Telangana, India
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MDNL)
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited requires following through an Online application form :
- Senior Operative Trainee(SOT) (WG-4) : 11 posts
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) (WG-2) : 51 posts
- Junior Assistant (WG-4) : 11 posts
Application Fee : D.D. / Postal Order for Rs.100/- (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PWD candidates are exempted from application fee) drawn in favour of “Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, payable at Hyderabad,” on any Nationalized Bank.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Midhani website from 28/02/2015 to 20/03/2015 only. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and affix a self attested latest passport size colour photograph in the space provided at top right side corner of the application form and sent to following address along with the DD by post /courier so as to reach on or before 30/03/2015 by 5pm. :
General Manager (HR), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, P.O. Kanchanbagh – Hyderabad-500058 (A.P.)
Please visit http://nadrsgis1.nic.in/midhani/ for details and online application format.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC)
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi)
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects,
applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality
having relevant experience and working for the following category of Executive and Non-Executive posts in DMRC on re-employment / contract basis for a period of three years :
- Assistant Manager / Civil (Track) : 05 posts
- Section Engineer / Junior Engineer (Civil / Track) : 08 posts
- Jr. Engineer (Tie Track Tamper Operator) : 03 posts
How to Apply : The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the prescribed format by 24/03/2015, positively by speed post to General Manager (HR), IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Please view http://www.delhimetrorail.com/CareerDocuments/Ad64.pdf for details and application format.
Coal India Limited
(A Govt. Of India Undertaking)
Coal India Limited invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals for recruitment for Medical Officer for the following posts :
- Medical Specialists : 112 posts in various Medical Specialisations, Pay Scale : Senior Medical Specialist E4 Rs. 29100 – 54500 / Medical Specialist E3 Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Senior Medical Officer : 169 posts, Pay Scale : E3 Rs. 24900 – 50500
How to Apply : Typed application in the prescribed format should be sent to General Manager (Personnel/ Rectt.), Coal India Limited, “Coal Bhawan”, 10, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata-700001 by 04/04/2015.
Please visit https://www.coalindia.in/career/en-us/CurrentOpening.aspx for detailed information and application format.