Day: May 16, 2015
Government of India / Department of Space
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR
Sriharokota-524124, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh
Advertisement No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/03/2015
- Medical Officer ‘SD’ (Physician) : 01 Post
- Medical Officer ‘SC’ (Ophthalmology) : 01 Post
- Medical Officer ‘SC’ (Paediatrics) : 01 Post
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Human Resources) : 01 post
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Chemical) : 01 post
- Nurse ‘B’ : 02 posts
- Pharmacist ‘A’ : 01 post
How to apply : Apply Online at at SHAR website from 16/05/2015 to 05/06/2015.
Please visit http://sdsc.shar.gov.in for details and online application format.
Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
(Personnel Directorate : Recruitment Section)
- Sub-Inspector (SI) (Works) : 29 posts (UR-19, OBC-4, SC-5, ST-1), Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Junior Engineer / Sub-Inspector (SI) (Electrical) : 20 posts (UR-12, OBC-3, SC-3, ST-2), Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
Application Fee : Application should be accompanied by a Crossed Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order for Rs. 50/- only for Gen/OBC candidates as the examination fee in favour of The Inspector General or DIG/Comdt to whom the application is addressed payable at respective SBI/ post office.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent designated officers as stated in the detailed advertisement within 30 days of publication (45 days from the candidates from far-flung areas) (published on 17/05/2015). Therefore, the last date is 16/06/2015.
Detailed information is to be available at BSF Website at http://bsf.nic.in/en/recruitment.html
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
1st and 2nd Floor, Core 4B, India Habitat Centre,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- System Analysts : 01 post
- Accountant : 01 post
- Personal Assistant : 01 post
- Staff Car Driver : 01 post
How to Apply : The desirous candidates should submit by e-mail their CV giving all the necessary details and clearly indicating the post applied for at the address : Director, National Institute of Urban Affairs, 1 & 2 Floor, Core 4B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 01/06/2015.
Kindly visit http://www.niua.org/jobs-tenders for detailed information and application format.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi
IAMR CAMPUS, Sector A – 7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi – 110040
- Executive Engineer (Civil) : 01 post
- Assistant Librarian : 01 post
- Student Activity and Sports Officer : 01 post
- Superintendent : 01 post
- Accountant : 01 post
- Technical Assistant (Electronics & Communication) : 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 01 post
- Assistant (SG II) : 01 post
- Technician : 02 posts
- Laboratory Assistant : 02 posts
- Work Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Junior Assistant : 01 post
How to Apply : The completed applications must reach to Office of the Director, NIT, Delhi on or before 04/06/2015.
Please visit http://www.nitdelhi.ac.in/downloads/non-teaching%20advt.9-15%2814-5-15%29.pdf for details and application format.
Are you searching for a job in Delhi? Apply online for the Delhi University Vacancy and many other current jobs in Delhi
Last Date of Application for Delhi University vacancies is 03-06-2015
Online Application Details for Delhi University Recruitment of 65 Professor and 223 Assistant Professor is given below.
Delhi University Recruitment 2015, Delhi University Vacancy 2015 Details:
Post Name: Professor
No of Post: 65 Posts
Post Name: Assistant Professor
No of Post: 223 Posts
Post Name: Associate Professor
No of Post: 162 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Age Limit for Delhi University Recruitment 2015 in Delhi
- Candidate’s age should be as per notification for Delhi University Recruitment in Delhi for getting a job in Delhi University
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University Recruitment 2015
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Delhi University should be post graduate degree / PhD or equivalent
Selection Procedure for Delhi University Recruitment in Delhi
- Selection for the post of Professor and Assistant Professor for job openings in Delhi University is based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee for Recruitment at Delhi University:
- Application fees for the recruitment of Professor and Assistant Professor for vacancies in Delhi University is as per notification
Last Date of Online Application Submission : 03-06-2015
How to Apply:
- Candidates required to open official website of Delhi University http://www.du.ac.in
- Fill up complete application form.
- Submit the application form with photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place.
Anusandhan Bhawan, 2 Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001, India
Selection of Directors of various laboratories of CSIR
CSIR is looking for outstanding R&D Professionals to head its prestigious national Laboratories / Institutes :
- The coveted top management positions of Directors of CSIR various areas under different laboratories of CSIR CEERI Pilani, CSIR NEERI Nagpur, CSIR CLRI Chennai, CSIR NCL Pune, CSIR CSMCRI Bhavnagar, CSIR NISTADS New Delhi, CSIR CRRI New Delhi, CSIR CIMFR Dhanbad, CSIR CMERI Durgapur and one post of Scientist ‘H’ at CSIR 4PI Bengaluru.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may kindly send separate brief bio-data for each post in the prescribed format on or before 15/06/2015.