Management Trainee/ Trainee/GATE Jobs
Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
(Personnel Directorate : Recruitment Section)
- Sub-Inspector (SI) (Works) : 29 posts (UR-19, OBC-4, SC-5, ST-1), Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Junior Engineer / Sub-Inspector (SI) (Electrical) : 20 posts (UR-12, OBC-3, SC-3, ST-2), Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
Application Fee : Application should be accompanied by a Crossed Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order for Rs. 50/- only for Gen/OBC candidates as the examination fee in favour of The Inspector General or DIG/Comdt to whom the application is addressed payable at respective SBI/ post office.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent designated officers as stated in the detailed advertisement within 30 days of publication (45 days from the candidates from far-flung areas) (published on 17/05/2015). Therefore, the last date is 16/06/2015.
Detailed information is to be available at BSF Website at http://bsf.nic.in/en/recruitment.html
Government of Uttar Pradesh / Electricity Service Commission
U.P. Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL), Lucknow.
Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in UP Power Companies ( Advt. No. 04/VSA/2015/AE)
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in various distribution companies viz, Madhyanchal/ Poorvanchal/ Pashchimanchal/ Dakshinanchal/ Kesco and Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) :
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical : 163 posts (UR-82, OBC-44, SC-34, ST-3)
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil Engineering : 24 posts (UR-13, OBC-6, SC-5)
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Age : 21-40 years as on 01/01/2015.
Application fee : Processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (700/- for SC/ST (domicile of U.P.)) payable through a Payment Challan to be deposited in SBI OR by through ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card/ SBI Net Banking.
How to Apply : Apply Online at UPPCL website from 17/05/2015 to 17/06/2015 only.
Please visit https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form2357/index.html for all the details and apply Online at UPPCL website.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited
NMDC Steel Limited (NSL)
NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and NMDC Limited is looking for Executive Trainee (Technical) and Executive Trainee (Administration)
NMDC Steel Limited (NSL), a wholly owned subsidiary of NMDC Limited. Online applications are invited from young, energetic, result oriented and promising talent in the country for the post of Executive Trainee (Technical) and Executive Trainee (Administration) for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and for NMDC Limited :
- Executive Trainee (Technical) : 201 posts for various disciplines (NSL-169, NMDC-32)
- Executive Trainee (Administration) : 49 posts for various disciplines (NSL-39, NMDC-10)
Age : 27 years as on 24/03/2015.
Application Fee : Rs.300/- (no fee for SC/ST/PWD) can be made through net – banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to Apply : Apply Online on or before 24/03/2015 at NMDC Website only. There will be separate online application form for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and NMDC Limited.
THDC India Limited – Recruitment of Executive Trainees (Law) through CLAT-2015
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of UP)
THDC India Limited, intends to recruit Executive Trainees (Law) through CLAT-2015 :
- Executive Trainee (Law) : Age : 30 years as on 31/0/2015, Qualification : Law Graduate with 65% marks., Valid Score in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2015. Candidate should have appeared CLAT 2015 Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) to be conducted by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University for the purpose of admission in post graduate programme (2 year LLM) in the National Law Universities and few other Institutes. and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by CLAT – 2015 Organizing Body., Pay Scale : Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 20600 – 3% – 46500 (IDA) (Provisional) during the period of training. These candidates will be absorbed after successful completion of raining as Sr. Officer in E – 3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 24900 – 3% – 50500 (IDA) (Provisional)
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send on or before 15/05/2015 only.
PO – Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058, Telangana, India
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MDNL)
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited requires following through an Online application form :
- Senior Operative Trainee(SOT) (WG-4) : 11 posts
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) (WG-2) : 51 posts
- Junior Assistant (WG-4) : 11 posts
Application Fee : D.D. / Postal Order for Rs.100/- (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PWD candidates are exempted from application fee) drawn in favour of “Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, payable at Hyderabad,” on any Nationalized Bank.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Midhani website from 28/02/2015 to 20/03/2015 only. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and affix a self attested latest passport size colour photograph in the space provided at top right side corner of the application form and sent to following address along with the DD by post /courier so as to reach on or before 30/03/2015 by 5pm. :
General Manager (HR), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, P.O. Kanchanbagh – Hyderabad-500058 (A.P.)
Please visit http://nadrsgis1.nic.in/midhani/ for details and online application format.
STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)Ispat Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
An opportunity in SAIL for around 346 Management Trainees (MT) (Technical – 246 & Administration – 100) SAIL invites applications for the posts of Management Trainees in the areas Engineering – and Administration (HR, Finance, Materials) . The posts are in E-1grade with scale of pay of Rs. 20600 – 3%- 46550/- :
- Management Trainees (Technical) : 246 posts, Qualification : Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks ( average of all semesters) are also eligible..
- Management Trainees (Administration – HR, Marketing, Finance, Materials) : 100 posts, Qualification : For HR, Marketing and Materials : Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks ( average of all subjects) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline,Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management. for Materials discipline. For Finance : CA/ICWA
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Executive Engineer posts in NPCIL
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL), a premier central Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy. NPCIL invites Online applications for the following posts of Executive Trainee (ET-2015) from Engineering Graduates :
- Executive Trainee (ET) : 110 posts in the disciplines of (Mechanical-55, Electrical-15, Electronics-8, Chemical-15, Instrumentation-7, Industrial & Fire Safety-10), Age : 26 years, Stipend : Rs. 20000/-, will be posted in the pay scale Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/- as Scientific Officers , Qualification : Full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 years duration) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the relevant engineering disciplines
Application Fee : Rs.250/- belonging to General and OBC category only by bank challan and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India. The bank charges of Rs.20/- towards payment of Application Fee will have to be borne by the applicant.
How to Apply : Apply Online at NPCIL website from 01/03/2015 to 15/03/2015 only..
For more detailed information and online submission of application, please visit http://www.npcilonline.co.in