Navy/ Army / Police/ Force Jobs
Last Date of Application for Arunachal Pradesh Police vacancies is 19-05-2016
Online Application Details for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment of 178 Constables is given below.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016, Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy 2016 Details:
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Age Limit for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 in Arunachal Pradesh
- Candidate’s age should be 18 to 28 years for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh for getting a job in Arunachal Pradesh Police
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Arunachal Pradesh Police should be 10th Passed
Selection Procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh
- Selection for the post of Constables for job openings in Arunachal Pradesh Police is based on Written Examination & Physical Test & Personal Interview
Application Fee for Recruitment at Arunachal Pradesh Police:
- Application fees for the recruitment of Constables for vacancies in Arunachal Pradesh Police is Rs. 40/- for General Candidates and Rs. 10/- for APST Candidates
Last Date of Application Submission: 19-05-2016
How to Apply:
- Application form should be filled.
- Copies of relevant documents are attached.
- Application form and duly attested documents are to be sent to Director General of Police, Itanagar. In envelope super scribed with ‘Application for the Post of Post Name’.
Download Official notification and Application format for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh: http://arunpol.nic.in/home/adv.htm
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB)
(Madhya Pradesh Vyavasyik Pareeksha Mandal) (VYAPAM)
“Chayan Bhawan”, Main Road No.1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal – 462011 (MP)
Examination-2016 for the posts of Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector in MP Police, Home Department of Government of MP on Direct basis
Online applications are invited by MP Professional Examination Board (PEB) for following posts for MP Government Police Department :
Constable (GD) : 12006 posts
Constable (Driver) : 992 posts
Constable (Cook) : 384 posts
Constable (Barber) : 91 posts
Constable (Washerman) : 98 posts
Constable (Cobbler) : 47 posts
Constable (Water Carrier) : 176 posts
Constable (Sweeper) : 110 posts
Constable (Mason) : 66 posts
Constable (Bugler) : 35 posts
Constable (Tet Khalasi) : 28 posts
Head Constable (Computer) : 200 posts
Assistant Sub-Inspector : 50 posts
Pay Scale :
Constable : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.1900
Head Constable : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2100
Sub Inspector : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
Age : 18-28 years as on 01/08/2016.
Examination on 17/07/2016
Please visit http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2016/PCT_2016_RULE_BOOK.pdf OR visit http://www.vyapam.nic.in/e_default.htm for details and online submission of application.
THE INDIAN NAVY
Indian Navy invites unmarried Men and Women to join Navy as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer as Pilot/Observer/NAIC for the Course Commencing – January – 2017
Age : Between 19 to 24 years (candidates to be born between 02 Jan 1993 to 01 January 1998; both dates inclusive) for General candidates, between 19-25 years for CPL Holders (candidates to be born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive) and between 19 and 1/2 -25 years for NAIC (candidates to be born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications : (a) BE / B.Tech. in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 60% for Pilot and 55% for Observer marks with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects at 10+2 level. (b) for CPL – must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA. (c) For NAIC – BE / B.Tech. in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 60%.
Details and online application forms are available at http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
THE INDIAN NAVY
The Indian Navy invites applications for enrollment as Sailors for MR (Musician)
- Age : Candidates to be born between 01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 1999; both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have passed the 10th standard.
- Musical Ability : Should have proficiency in Western national, aural aptitude, knowledge of theory of music and actual practical skill on any musical instrument.
Last Date : Last date of receiving the application is 20/05/2016. For far-flung areas the last date is 31/05/2016.
Details and application forms format are available at http://joinindiannavy.gov.in
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs
Directorate General, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Hq. DG CRPF, Block No. 01, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Online recruitment drive to fill up current / backlog vacancies for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in CRPF for the year 2015-16
- Head Constable (Ministerial) : 686 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 grade pay Rs. 2400/-, Age : 18-25 years as on 05/05/2016., Qualification : 10+2 or equivalent.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- to be paid online. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST candidates,Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates.
How to Apply : Apply Online at CRPF website from 06/04/2016 to 05/05/2016 only.
For complete detail of the advertisement for information like selection process, eligibility criteria, how to apply, certificates to attach with application form and Online Application Form, please visit http://crpf.nic.in/recruitment-details.htm?38/AdvertiseDetail
Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
(Personnel Directorate : Recruitment Section)
Recruitment of Head Constable Stockman Or Compounder in Veterinary setup of BSF
Applications are invited from male Indian citizens for the following 26 posts in BSF Veterinary setup:
- Head Constable (HC) (Stockman OR Compounder) : 26 posts (UR-13, OBC-8, SC-3, ST-2), Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400, Qualification : 12th pass and must possess one or two years certificate course in Veterinary Stock Assistant, Age : 18-25 years
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent designated officers as stated in the detailed advertisement within 30 days of publication (45 days from the candidates from far-flung areas) (published on 02/04/2016). Therefore, the last date is 02/05/2016.
For detailed information and application format, please visit BSF Website at http://bsf.nic.in
Recruitment of Constable General Duty (GD) against Sports Quota in SSB
Applications are invited from male Indian citizens fulfilling the eligibility criteria for recruitment to the following posts of Constable General Duty (GD) Sports in SSB :
- Constable General Duty (GD) Sports Quota : 375 posts in various Sports / Games disciplines, Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs. 2000/-, Age : 18-23 years.
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs. 50 in the form of IPO/Bank DD/ Banker Cheque in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi as stated in the detailed advt. No fee charged from SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply : Eligible and desirous candidates should send their applications in the prescribed proforma within 30 days of publication of the advertisement in Employment News on or before ( 45 days for candidates from far flung areas) (published in the Employment News dated 2nd April page no. 20, therefore the last date is 02/05/2016 and 17/05/2016 for candidates from far-flung areas) to The Assistant Director (Sports), Force Hqr., Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block – V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Please visit http://ssbrectt.gov.in for detailed information and application form OR see Employment News dates 2nd April 2016 page no. 20.