REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL)
(A wholly owned subsidiary of REC Limited)
1016-1023, 10th Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
Engagement of various Professionals on contract basis
REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. (RECPDCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rural
Electrification Corporation Limited (REC), a Navratna company of Govt. of India. RECPDCL requires the following posts to be filled on Fixed Term Contract basis initially for a period of 3 years which may be extend ed maximum further by 1 Year and 6 Months (Including 3 years of Bond) as deemed by RECPDCL :
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) : 08 posts, Remuneration : Rs. 70000/-
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 08 posts, Remuneration : Rs.54000/-
- Assistant Executive : 02 posts, Remuneration : Rs.54000/-
- Assistant Engineer (IT) : 02 posts, Remuneration : Rs.54000/-
- Sr. Finance Executive : 02 posts, Remuneration : Rs. 70000/-
National Thermal Power Limited (NTPC)NTPC Bhawan, Scope Complex, Core-7, Institutional Area
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Special Drive for Scheduled Tribe (ST) for Experienced Finance Executives
Maharatna NTPC looking for experienced Finance Executives for its Projects / Stations through online submission of application (Advt. No. 02/2015) :
- Finance Executives : 15 posts in E2/E3/ E4 level, Pay Scale : E2 Rs. 24900 – 50500 / E3 Rs. 29100 – 54500 / E4 Rs. 32900 – 58000, Qualification : CA/ ICWA with 2/4/6 years post qualification experience., Age : 37/42/47 years.
How to Apply : Apply Online at NTPC website from 24/02/2015 to 16/03/2015 only.
Please visit NTPC website http://open.ntpccareers.net/fin15/index.php for more details and online submission of application.
Centre for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC),
Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind, Pune – 411007, Maharashtra
C-DAC Invites Applications for various Non-Technical Posts
Applications are invited (only online) for the various Group B (middle Level) Non-Technical positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment. :
Positions are available at senior and middle levels across India in the pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100 grade pay Rs. 5400 and 6600/- respectively.
- Senior Assistant/Personal Assistant : 04 posts
- Senior Assistant/Personal Assistant : 02 posts
- Finance Executive : 01 post
- Admin Executive / Secretary : 01 post
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD ) payable Online or to be paid at Axis Bank.
How to Apply : Apply Online at CDAC website from 17/02/2015 to 05/03/2015 only.
For more and complete details and apply Online, please visit http://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=job_pune_jan_2015