- Assistant Manager (Finance) : 03 posts (UR-2, ST-1)
- Executive Trainee (Finance) : 02 posts (UR)
- Executive Trainee (Company Secretary) : 02 posts (UR)
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to The Chief General Manager (HR&Training), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi – 682015, Kerala on or before 24/02/2016 only.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
P.O. New Forest, Dehradun – 248006 (Uttarakhand)
- Scientist -B : 08 posts (UR-3, SC-3, ST-2, PH-1) in various disciplines, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100 grade pay Rs. 5400/-, Age : 30 years
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should reach the Assistant Director General (Education & Recruitment Board), Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), P.O. New Forest, Dehradun – 248006 (Uttarakhand) on or before 22/03/2016.
Please view http://icfre.org/UserFiles/File/advertisement_job/ICFRE-Sci-B_21Jan16.pdf for details and application format.
Central Medical Services Society (CMSS)
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Annexe to Main Building of Indian Red Cross Society
1, Red Cross Road, New Delhi – 110001, India
Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) is central procurement agency for Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India, invites application for the following posts :
- Pharmacist : 13 posts at various places on Deputation / Contract basis, Pay Scale : In case of deputation; Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/- and in case of direct contract, fixed professional fee of Rs. 40000 per month, Age : 45 years
How to Apply : Apply Online at CMSS recruitment website on or before 28/02/2016.
For Details of posts, qualification, instructions and online application format, please visit https://psu.shine.com/company/cmss
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Block No.1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Advertisement for recruitment of Assistant-Sub-Inspector – ASI (Steno) in Central Reserve Police Force
- Assistant-Sub-Inspector (ASI) – Steno : 225 posts (UR-75, OBC-74, SC-46, ST-30) (Ex-SM-4), Age : 18-25 years as on 01/03/2016, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-, Qualification : Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs. 100/- to be paid through SBI in the form of Challan or Online payment. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
How to Apply : Apply Online at CRPF website from 30/01/2016 to 01/03/2016 only.
REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL)
(A wholly owned subsidiary of REC Limited)
1016-1023, 10th Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
Engagement of various Professionals on contract basis
REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. (RECPDCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rural
Electrification Corporation Limited (REC), a Navratna company of Govt. of India. RECPDCL requires the following posts to be filled on Fixed Term Contract basis initially for a period of 3 years which may be extend ed maximum further by 1 Year and 6 Months (Including 3 years of Bond) as deemed by RECPDCL :
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) : 08 posts, Remuneration : Rs. 70000/-
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 08 posts, Remuneration : Rs.54000/-
- Assistant Executive : 02 posts, Remuneration : Rs.54000/-
- Assistant Engineer (IT) : 02 posts, Remuneration : Rs.54000/-
- Sr. Finance Executive : 02 posts, Remuneration : Rs. 70000/-
India Government Mint
(A Unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL))
(Wholly owned by Govt. of India)
Alipore, Kolkata – 700053
- Junior Office Assistant : 10 posts (UR-6, OBC-1, SC-2, ST-1), Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 GP Rs. 2000/-, Age : 18-28 years
- Junior Hindi Translator : 01 post (UR-1), Pay Scale : Rs. 12300-24500 (IDA), Age : 18-30 years
- Supervisor (Tech.) : 11 posts (UR-6, OBC-1, SC-2, ST-1) in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics/ Metallurgy, Pay Scale : Level S-1 Rs. 5200-20200 GP Rs. 2000/-, Age : 18-30 years
How to Apply : Apply online at India Government Mint website only on or before 27/02/2016 online.
Please visit http://igmkolkata.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx for details and online application format.
Recruitment of Executive Trainees in HR / Finance and Assistant Chemist Trainees